4/04/2011

Family






Last weekend was a family time at my church.
I went to both English Service and Indonesian Service.
Pastor Kong and Pastor Aries preached about family.

There are some reasons why we need family:
1. Family is a shelter from storm, we can get 4H (hear, hug, help, hope) from our family.
2. Family is a learning center for life.
3. Family is a play to play.

The greatest gift that parents can give to their children is by becoming a Godly parents.
So that the children can feel and experience God's love trough their parents.
I thank God for my family.
Even though my parents is not a Christian,
but I can surely feel God's love flowing out from their love and care.

Ps. This is what I wear last Saturday, I love Glory shirt. My sis bought it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment