11/03/2010

Angel Andrie Lopez, A.Md


A new chapter officially begin.
I am so proud of myself.
I did it.



I saw tears from both of my parents eyes.
Yes, both of them.
Nothing can beat the happiness when my mom gave me a kiss and my dad gave me a hug after the graduation ceremony was over.
I could feel that they are so proud of me also.
Their support is not a waste.
Love, care, time, money, etc.
I would never ever can repay back for all the things that they've done for me.
And thanks to my sister for the surprises.
I love those red roses.
As for Sharon, Cheryl, and Vyonne, thanks for entertaining me all those times esp when I was struggling with my thesis.
Last but not least, I LOVE MY FAMILY.

Angel Andrie Lopez, A.Md
GPA : 3,73 / cum laude


Ps. One day my three girls will be wearing a graduation gown also. Sharon could not wait any longer. you still have a long way to go dear.



4 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your graduation dear Angel
    You deserve it ! Well done and keep it up of the good improvement
    may god always be with you

    Cheeerrrss

    Chip

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sir (:
    you've been a part of my college life.
    am so glad to know you.
    once again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete