12/08/2010

Diana Layer Cake Batam

Introducing Diana Layer Cake, a famous homemade layer cake from Batam Island. Made with the best ingredients and much love. Just as sweet as the cake is. So I googled for Diana Layer Cake just now. Could not believe with what I've found. Check this out!!










We sell two types of layer cake. Original flavour for 25sgd and prunes flavour for 30 sgd. 
Just order yours and we will bake it for you. And if you are lucky enough, you can see the baking process of this cake.





Our address:
Taman Seruni Indah Blok G No 10
Batam Centre
+62  778 466906

Cheeeeeeeerrrrrrsssssssss,
Angel Andrie Lopez
Heiress of Diana Layer Cake (:

3 comments:

  1. HOMG, Gel! Heiress! And to think your fam's business has gotten such good reviews from so many people! Congratulations!

    This makes me hyped up even more to start on my own business. (And I wonder if I could learn something from your mom about making the layer cake someday? XDv)

    Greetings to your parents and muchas muchas love for your cute nieces also. <333

    Leny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuuu,,,,

    Someday, somewhere, somehow we have to start our own business right. A better future is waiting for us :D

    Cup cup muach muach hugs hugs from all Diana Layer Cake Crews :x :x :x

    The Heiress :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angel, may I know how do we order? Thanks

    ReplyDelete