11/30/2011

Love Letters

I found two love letters for me.
It was written on August 2003 by my junior.
When I was on my secondary school.
There was no friendster, Facebook, twitter, Blackberry Messenger.
Social media was totally different from nowadays.
I smile as I reread the letters.


Here is the first letter 
Hi Angel, 
since the  first time I met you I already attracted to you,
 because that the way it is.
Anyway, can I have your phone number?
Because every night I always think of you. 
I do not ask for anything.
I just ask for your heart.
I do not know what your friends tell you about me.
And I don't care about it.
Okay, this is it.
I want to do my homework first.
Bye my darling.
I very very miss you forever.
And here is the second letter
Angel, I am very sad.
I already said I do not need to have you.
I just want to look at you.
I do not have any bad intention.
I will be faithfully waiting for you.
It 's  okay if you want to pretend that I am invisible.
I will not forget you.
I wish you all the best in everything.
Thank you because in this week I can be  your friend.
Bye.

He liked me because during orientation day,
I helped him a lot.
I was just being a good senior.
Nothing happened between us though.
I can't stop smiling while writing this post.
Okay, I am laughing now.
The way he expressed his feelings is very funny.
Anyway, this is a one good memory.
I will keep the letters properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment