1/06/2012

Bring A Smile to A Child









Hello Angel,

I feel bits of regrets not being able to speak much to you this time. but anyway, this year's was scaled-down but still very fun. And the pictures you took were so awesome! I love the black and white!
Anyways, hope you have fully recovered and enjoyed the two days. I was thinking.. volunteering there for two days are okay, but to really live under such conditions is still not what we are all used to. Yet, the kids count their blessings. 

I asked Samuel, whether the orphanage has enough money to get by, he answered, 'God will ensure we do.'
I also praised him that his English got better every year we visit, and he said that is his mission.
He also told me that happiness is paling penting. which reminds me not to grumble so much.

During the bazaar, michel noted that the kids actually thought wisely how to spend their limited points, and they really only desire to get the simplest things.

I hope Sharon enjoyed herself as well. I could see that initially she was a bit reserved, but it doesn't take long for her to blend in with the rest. When she cried because she got to leave early on the first day, it actually really touches.

Thank you, Angel. I hope we can do this again next year.
Sampai Jumpa lagi! 

Love, 
Lihui.

No comments:

Post a Comment