10/28/2012

Random Post


I've got the book and I win the contest. I laughed and I cried when I read the book. After a year of waiting, it is worth it.


So I asked my friend what does he think of me. Generally. He said that I have an unique personality. I am talkative but ain't annoying. He always expect something new from me when ever we go hang out together. I am not a boring person. I just know him for a year and yet we can talk like we have known each other for a long time. The only thing he complain about is my attitude towards the guy I like. He said that I am too aggressive and I look so desperate. Yes I do admit that. He reminds me that I am a woman and I should be treated like one. 


After a long tired day at work, 
a few hours spent with my best friends 
just simply make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment