3/31/2013

Losing my voice screaming for my idol is priceless

Good friday IS really good.
Last friday I went to The Script Concert in Singapore.
I already bought the ticket since last November.
I got the seat at the second row behind the standing fans.
I bought a seated ticket because I don't want to be squeezed in between the standing crowd. 
Turned out I was standing all the time too. 
I've never been to a concert before, at first I was like should I go or shouldn't I.
I'm glad I did.
Until now I do not know all of their songs.
Yes I do love some of their hit single.
In fact I google the band members' name at the morning before the concert started.
The concert was PERFECT.
The opening act was Shirlyn and the unXpected, local musicians.
They sang about 5 or 6 songs.
My favorite are we could be, thunder, and window.
After 30 minutes of performance the fans were ready for the main star.
I was screaming throughout the whole concert and singing along to the songs that I knew.
Mark said that the fans are  fucking  amazing and Danny said that we have a beautiful voices.
My favorite part of the concert was when Mark told us the story of Danny got drunk and did some drunk-texting, drunk-calling, drunk-tweeting which inspire nothing.
Then Danny told us to do something inappropriate, taking our phone and calling our ex.
He took one of the fans' cellphone and started singing nothing.


found this from youtube :D

I did take some pictures from my Blackberry and iPod.
Their live performance were amazing.
They sang for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
The setlist are good ol'days, we cry, breakeven, science and faith, the man who can't be moved, if you could see me now, before the worst, if you ever come back, talk you down, nothing, I'm yours, six degrees of separation, for the first time.
They said good night after singing for the first time and the fans kept on singing the line, oh these times are hard, yeah, they're making us crazy, don't give up on me baby.
They came out again for an encore and sang two more songs, you won't feel a thing, hall of fame
I was having a great time!
Now I am totally addicted to the script.
I listen to their songs all day long and it reminds me of the concert.
I just bought their latest album #3.
So much love for the script <3

No comments:

Post a Comment