9/12/2010

My Birthday Wish


IT'S ME.
Here is my wish list:
1. Help me God, to know You more, to love You most, and to serve You better.
2. Be a filial daughter to my parents.
3. Be a good auntie, and this made me a good sister also.
4. Having a reunion trip with my best friends aka Latito Seredakiz.
5. Study abroad.
6. Traveling around the world.
7. Eat more. Drink more.
8. Sleep less.
9. Get a proper job. Earn my own money.
10. Stop being over-analysis on everything.
11. Spend less money on unnecessary things. Spend more money on necessary things.
12. Get a bouquet of white roses.
13. Gain more weight.
14. Do some sports.
15. Tomboy-less. Feminine-more.
16. Spend my time wisely.
17. Go to a concert.
18. Think better of other people.
19. Develop a positive self image.
20. Getting married. Dear my future husband, if you are reading this. Yes, i am waiting for your proposal.
21.Last but not least, having my own kiddos. Hahaha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment