10/02/2010

I - because

I am 21 years old
because I was born on 1989.
I consider myself as a woman wannabe 
because most of time I still act childlish.
I have a lot of secrets 
because I find it hard to trust others.
I don't have favorite colour 
because all colours are beautiful in their own way.
I like wacthing my three adorable nieces 
beacuse they are my true entertainers.
I don't like being ignored especially when I really need someone to talked to
because it will break my heart.
I love being loved 
because I think everyone would love being loved.
I hate waiting 
beacuse it's time wasting, time is money, waiting = money wasting.
I do know what I do not want but I do not know what I want 
because I still figure out what I really want.
I care about the person I love
because that means I really love you.
I don't care if you don't give a damn care about me
because I won't try to change you.
I think happiness is free
because everyone deserves to be happy.
I don't think that I will ever do a bungee jumping
because I have a phobia of height.
I will cry whenever I feel like I want to
because crying makes me feel better.
I won't change my name
because I love it.
I tell lie sometimes
because I forced to.
I read some romance novels with a story that will only happen in a dream
because I wish I could have the same happy ending.
I eat almost anything, including snake's blood, chicken's brain, cow's brain, etc
because it's for my health.
I am trying to be a better person. Yes I DO.

And because its 12.05am now so I should get some sleep. NOW.







No comments:

Post a Comment