10/21/2010

In the Hospital

Vyonne is having a fever. We took her to hospital this afternoon. Vyonne is feeling better now, and I hope that she will get well soon. And guess what, Sharon was having so much fun there. Believe me, yes she did. On our way home, when Vyonne was crying, Sharon said something like this, "Mom, Vyonne don't want to go home." It's you Sharon, not Vyonne, who still want to be there. Haha.















I believe that there are stories to be told behind every photo. And this last photo also has its own story. It goes like this.
Auntie : Sharon, go there and stand next to the boy, just pretend that you are holding his hand.
Sharon : No, I dont want. I am shy. (Naughty smile)
My sister : Quick, the boy just whispered to me. He said that he want to take a photo with you.
Sharon : Really mom?
Auntie : SHARON, QUICK!!!
Sharon : Okay okay. 
Finally, this is the result. A photo with her signature smile. The sweetest smile from her to the boy who is standing next to her.




Love,
Auntie Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment