11/20/2010

An Update

I am back.
Some fucking shit is happening in my family.
Caused by some fucking people.
This year we've been blessed by God in so many ways.
And yet some fucking people is jeaolus.
They have a hotel, we don't.
They have a restaurant, we don't.
The have a lot of companies, we don't.
They have expensive cars, we only have one.
The problem is that they already have a lot of business 
and yet they are trying to steal our business also.
Things are not that simple.
My plan are ruined.
I fucking hate it.
This morning, when I went to the church the priest preached about tragedy.
He said, tragedy is one of God's way to awake us.
There are reasons for it, and they will be good things happening after it.
Just like rainbow after a heavy rain.
I believe it.
Just like my fav verse from the bible.
Yeremia 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
After all, I am glad that I have a big God.
He gave me such a great family, and I believe we will pass this test.
Together.

To dettach from it for a little while, last Tuesday I went to Singapore with Sharon.
We went to the zoo, with my cousins and her son, Bernard.
It was fun.
Sharon is as tall as Bernard, Bernard is one year older than her.
Watching the two of them playing is really funny.
Despite their language barrier, they still play together.
Kids are just kids.
Happy in they own world.
Don't have to think about problems and etc.
I wish I could be a kid forever.




















No comments:

Post a Comment