11/30/2010

Hello December

It's the first of December
Christmas is coming soon
With all the Christmas decorations
I'd get a little upset sometimes
There are
no christmas tree,
no mistletoe, 
no socks to hang, 
no candy cane, 
no gingerbread
no snow
no fancy lightings
at my home
As this year
I'll celebrate it alone
again
I'm the only Christian in my family
I'd get a little sad sometimes
When I see a family going to church together
whether for Christmas celebration or just for Sunday service
Oh how I wish I could have it too
Praying together to give thanks for each morning
Praying together before having a meal
Praying together before going to bed
So I have this dream
When I grow up
I'll find myself a Christian husband
building a small Christian family
And most of all 
when Christmas is coming
I'll decorate our home just like how I want it to be
It will be so much fun
So
Dear Santa, 
You know what to do right
If you are reading this now
hohoho
Am gonna wait for your gift
I've been good and bad this year
Most of the times I've been good
Do not forget to visit me
I will not hang my socks
Cause I know my gift will not fit in there
Thanks before Santa
I love you
and surely will give you a cup of coffee
and some cookies
when you come
One more,
I know Santa
that the main point of Christmas
is not always about the celebration
It's about the birth of our saviour
in our heart
Before that
happy working Santa

Oh I love December much

No comments:

Post a Comment