1/25/2011

Sooner is Better

A few days ago
I was in the kitchen
and I saw something
that shocked me 
in some ways.
I realized
that the solid foods
Vyonne is eating
is for 6 - 24 months.
She will be 5 months old
on this Friday.
My mom and sis said
it should not be a problem.
According to them,
it is the right time,
since she always drink a lot of milk now.
By eating solid foods,
it will help her feeling full easily.


Her shirt is getting smaller.
Oops.
It is Vyonne that getting bigger.
She looks like a boy in these photos.




Please do not try this at home.
Anything happen is at your own risk.
My sis did not drive and carry her at the same time.
It was just for this photo only.


I tried to get some photos with Cheryl.
First attempt = failed. A little blur.
Second attempt = failed. She did not look at the camera.
Third attmept = succeed. Finally.





No comments:

Post a Comment