3/10/2011

Danny + Cherry

I first met Danny last Sunday.
I sat next to him in the church.
At the end of the service we talked for a while.
I gave him my phone number and vice versa.
He said he will introduce me to his cell group leader.
She is also an Indonesian.
Her name is Cherry.
She contacted me yesterday.
I told her that I am looking for a job here.
Guess what she did.
She browse for some job vacancy in hotel
and email it to me.
I feel so blessed.
I never meet her and yet she's doing such a good thing for me.
These two church members are so impacting.
Their positive attitude amazed me.
They are reaching out for people.
That's what every Christian should do.
Can't wait to meet with them in City Harvest Church.
God bless!!


I've not been a christian that I ought to be. 
And I am amazed that God has blessed me the way He does. 
Daniel Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment