10/22/2011

Being 32

While showering I found myself thinking what will I become 10 years from now on. I am not the kind of person who always set a plan for everything. Including my career and love life. I am the type of person who just go with the flow. I go wherever life takes me. And I will do my best when I'm in it. 
Lets say If I am married then I'll be a stay home mother. Waking up every morning, preparing breakfast, playing with the kids, cooking, taking tons photos of my kids, waiting for my husband to come home, having dinner, having late night talk with my loves one.
Lets say If I am still single (which I hope do not happen) then I'll be pursuing my dreams. Working for the Unicef. Helping the kids around the world. Be a professional photographer. Traveling around the world. Tasting the exotic foods. Teaching English. 
No matter what will I be, I just hope that I'll be a better person than I am now. Be wiser than today. For being 22 I can make a lot of mistakes and I still have the time to fix it. I wish I could be 22 forever. Forever young!!

No comments:

Post a Comment