10/23/2011

Sunday Night

I always enjoying my time when I go out with my high school friends.
We are becoming closer than ever before.
We never ran out of topic to discuss.
From music, film, job and love life.
Most of the time we talk about career.
This time we went to Starbucks.
We ordered Apple Pie, Cheese Cake, and Chocolate Cream Chip.
Two cakes and one drink.
We only ordered one drink because it's quite expensive.
During that time I said this is our friendship glass.
Sharing a glass of drink with the people you love is a nice feeling.
For the apple pie we gave 2 out of 5 stars.
For the cheese cake we gave 9 out of 10 stars, it was superb.
Too bad it was too expensive.
We had to pay 30.000 only for  a piece of cake.
In other restaurant I can order one meal for 30.000.
After that we went to celebrate Apao's birthday.
We had dinner at Xiang-Xiang Seafood Restaurant
and followed by a karaoke night.
We were singing like crazy.
It was so much fun.
Then Lenny had this idea of creating a blog to share our culinary experience.
Looking forward to it.
Okay.
Its 12.25 am.
Enough for today.
Bye.


Ps. I just found out that my best friend has a blog. A new one I guess. Make sure you check it out >> http://ghlittleworld.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment