2/06/2012

Chocolate Cupcake

I made a butter type chocolate cake with Gunadi and Danny this morning.
It is my third attempt making a cupcake,
and sure it is far better than the previous one.
The ingredients are quite simple, so do the baking process.
This cake called yes to me.
We bought the ingredients in a shop called yestumi.
Danny is so attached to the name.
He decided to name it with that.
When I put the photo on my display picture on Blackberry Messenger.
A friend of mine said that she want to eat it.
She is my primary school friend and she's pregnant now.
So I said I'll inform her again if I make another cupcake.
I am excited to try another recipe.
Hopefully if everything running well
I plan to sell cupcakes
and own my mini bakery shop.
*fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment