2/14/2012

Failed Chocolate Macaroon

I made chocolate Macaroon this morning.
The ingredients are quite simple.
Almond flour, powdered sugar, chocolate powder, egg white, castor sugar.
The making process was okay.
When it came to the baking process,
it was a disaster.
The oven temperature was not stable.
The baking paper stick to the macaroon.
The texture is awful, not crispy at all.
Even though it looks good after I put the buttercream filling,
when you eat it, it almost like a chocolate cookies.
I give up on macaroon.
Next time I'll make another cupcake.

Ready to be baked

The baking paper do not want to leave the macaroon

Final result

Close up

Ready to eat



I got burnt on both left and right hand.
Mom said if you want to be a baker,
you have to get use to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment