9/24/2012

Morning Delight

I always love it when it's raining in the morning.
The sound and smell of the rain are perfect.
Here I am,
enjoying a cup of hot chocolate milk.
Give thanks to God for the life I have.
And especially for this one particular person,
I have been sharing my stories with,
for the past one month.
I know it's too soon to say that I am in love with him.
All the daily conversations, random jokes, cheesy words sure make me feel happy.
Temporarily.
I still feel insecure most of the times.
Maybe that's because I am afraid that this will come to an end.
I do not know how to define our relationship.
I do not know am I investing my time on the right person.
And I am sure he do not know neither.
For the time being,
lets just make the best out of it.
If it works, then it's our luck.
It it don't, then we should find another one.



No comments:

Post a Comment