12/01/2010

Xmas in Advance

I officially has a xmas tree now. 
My mom bought it for me yesterday.
She did not tell me untill I saw it in my room.
Thanks a lot mom.
You did not read my blog but you know what I really want.
So I add some things next to the xmas tree to make it look merrier.


I officially has a new backpack now.
My sis bought it for me.
It was kinda expensive for me.
But it was worth the price.
The bag is very functional.
The most important thing for me is
the fact that I can put my laptop inside.
My sis bought one for her too.
The black bag belong to my sis.



Sharon got a new toy also.
It was from my mom.
A mini painting kit.
She was soooo happy.





Cheryl was not feeling so well for a few days ago.
She got her 2 premolar teeth.
It was painfull for her.
She would not eat or drink her milk.
Things are getting better now.



Vyonne can make a sign now.
Vyonne will put her hand in her mouth
if she's hungry.




No comments:

Post a Comment