2/26/2011

Till We Meet Again

When I woke up this morning,
I read this goodbye note from a very best friend of mine.
It goes like this.

I'll be going back to melb soon. Xd. Made this notes while the words simply flow when i remembered the memories and experience i had this holiday.

For those that i got close with during this holiday, even though we were classmates in high school, we're not really close with each other. But when we met this holiday, it feels like we have been friends for soo many years. We went out to have fun together, we spent time feeling down together, it simply felt warm around you guys. 
For those that have been all around me from high school. I really appreciate that you guys still remembers me and consider me your friend. Being around you guys, simply felt like home ;). So warm and comfortable. No one i need to impress. No reason for me to put on my mask. Xd.

I always thought that I don't really have a lot of friends. And I was looking for 'real' friends. It never crossed my mind that 'real' friends doesn't have to be a friend for at least how many years, as long as our heart is connected together, we'll feel close. 

Thank you guys soo much for being part of my life. I don't know how our future will be, but I hope that we will still be friends for as long as we can remember. Xd. Cheers full of love.

Sedikit lebay n overacting ditambahkan sebagai bumbu dalam pembuatan notes ini. Xd

We're not that far apart... We're just a few hours and a phone call away from each other. Xd I am really grateful that I met amazing friends this holiday.

.Arwin Phiong.

So here I am, crying at 7 AM in the morning.
Knowing that one of my friend will go back to Melbourne this afternoon.
We've spent so much times together.
Good times and bad times.
As long as we're together then it'd be so much fun.
We often got confuse about the place we're gonna go.
We did not really care about it.
The place did not really matter,
the person you're with is.
The fact that we've became so close on this holiday season,
make me treasure our friendship more.
I can tell you things that I've never tell anyone else.
I hope our friendship will last forever.
You once send me this quotes,
Don't cry because it's over,
Smile because it happened.
I'm happy that I got to know the real you.
Good luck for everything!!
Am gonna miss you,
till we meet again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment