2/10/2011

With True Girlfriends / Boys

I can simply said
"I wanna fart"
or
" I wanna burp"
without bothering what will they think of me
or
will it ruin my image
because it is me.
If you want us to be friend,
then let me be who I really am,
instead of faking it
which can be considered 
as an insult to your personality.
True friends will accept you for who you are.
Nobody is perfect.
That is why you would find me
around boys most of the times,
as my true girlfriends are in different towns and country.


About this fart and burp thing, I could not anticipate it.
The night time is the worst, especially when I'm full.
I once farted in front of someone's face.
It's kinda rude.
When I said I wanna fart.
He said fart in my face then.
So I did it.
As he wish.
Gotcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment