11/18/2012

Favorite Author

My favorite author for the moment is Ika Natassa.
I've got two of her books.
Twivortiare and Antologi Rasa.
The love stories is just so surreal.
I love the way she creates personalities for her characters.
I even found a little of myself in the characters.
It is just amazing how she can put all those words together.
The words that represents how am I feeling.
So she decided to draw a sketch from various scene,
and made it into a 2013 calendar.
Me want the calendar.
The preorder hasn't started yet.
She will also sell the original sketch, framed, with her signature on it.
But the details of it hasn't been confirmed.
If I am lucky enough I want to get the kiss scene,
where the lead character from Twivortiare share a kiss at New York.
It's just so romantic.
Meanwhile, do check out her tumblr









No comments:

Post a Comment