11/03/2012

Happiness is

waking up and stay still in my favorite position for the next 5 minutes
having a glass of mango juice for breakfast
reading while eating / eating while reading
hearing my nieces call me auntie angel
chatting with my girlfriends
driving alone in the car and listening to my favorite songs
taking photos 
having my own concert while I'm bathing
cuddling with my mom on my parents' bed
getting a surprise
buying new clothes
smiling in front of the mirror
having my me time in the bathroom
drinking beer with my daddy
looking back at old photos and realize I have come this far
sharing a good meal with the people I love
watching my favorite series
listening to other people stories
browsing online just to join all the drama happening in Hollywood
going to the salon 
having a cup of hot chocolate or peppermint tea
acting goofy in front of my nieces just to make them laugh
having someone who remember me
and many more.

Ps : I've been worrying and complicate things too much lately, decided to make this post to remind myself of how lucky I am.

happy Auntie and not so happy vyonne

No comments:

Post a Comment