11/12/2012

Priority


pri·or·i·ty

[prahy-awr-i-tee, -or-] noun,plural pri·or·i·ties for 2–4.
1.
the state or quality of being earlier in time, occurrence, etc.
2.
the right to precede others in order, rank, privilege, etc.;precedence.
3.
the right to take precedence in obtaining certain supplies,services, facilities, etc., especially during a shortage.
4.
something given special attention.

Source  : http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/priority


Focusing on my priority.
For the time being I don't really know what is my priority.
I just go where ever life takes me to,
because life keep changing
and it will affect my priority.
And I hate it when it happen.
Right now, at the age of twenty three,
I feel proud of myself.
Of the things that I've accomplished.
Maybe my priority is to work my ass off,
save lots of money,
for my parents and myself.
I want to give them a happy life during their old time.
Financially.
And as for myself,
I do need money to pamper myself.
Money sure can buy me happiness
even just temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment