12/22/2010

Celebrating Mother's Day

Today in Indonesia we are celebrating Mother's Day.
This morning I only gave my mom a kiss and a simple greeting.
No present to give.
But it was sincere from my heart.

This afternoon Sharon had another coloring contest to celebrate Mother's Day.
We were late so Sharon had to sit on the stage.
When I was preparing her things,
her teacher said that the kids can be accompanied.
So I accompanied her.
Later on, the MC said isn't it lovely to spent time with your kids, MOM?
And lots of things indicated that the one who should accompany each kids is their mom.
Okay.
Another mom's duty is accomplished.
Well done.
Haha.

Cheryl had some fun on the stage also.
She would dance if she heard the music playing.
I love her mickey skirt so much.










Ps. I wish I were in Meulaboh. Happy wedding to my cousin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment