12/04/2010

The Cozmo Quiz

My nickname is Angel, Lopez, Pez, Ngang.
The feature I get the most compliments one is my teeth. LOL!
If I could change one thing about myself it would be not so over-analysis on anything.
My favorite part of my body is my eyes.
I really admire women who have kids.
Laughter is not only the best medicine; it's also the best stress reliever.
The most important part of my beauty regimen is healty eating.
I feel sexiest when I'm praying.
The song I can't stop listening to is All I want for christmas is you.
I like to unwind with browsing.
The hardest thing being a young mom (read : auntie) is I don't have an answer for this one.
When I have a day off, I can be found in my room, doing completely nothing.
If I were to write my autobiography, I would call it Not so angelic life.
The best advice I've ever been given is do you best and God will do the rest.
My guilty pleasure is watching reality show. 


Source : Cosmopolitan Magazine, December 2010.


Ps. I've got this hot guy staring at me everytime I sit in front of my desk. Got this hot hunk poster from Cosmo. Another addition to my Xmas corner. Santa, I want this man to be my Xmas gift. Lemme give you some details about him and me. We're so compatible rite.
Name                   : Rodrey Mossop   Angel Andrie Lopez   Angel Andrie Mossop
Age                      : 23 y.o                    21 y.o                   2 years gap = Perfecto
Height                  : 183 cm                 152 cm                   31 cm doesn't make any difference
Weight                 : 72 kg                     36,5 kg                  He can carry me easily then. 
Pob                      : South Africa         Meulaboh                East meet West = Cool
Fav Food              : Steak                    Soup                       Soup + Main Course = Delicioso   
Can't live without   : Music                   Music                    See, maybe we're fated to be together.





No comments:

Post a Comment