12/09/2010

Random Post

Two nights in a row I watched Kate Winslet's movies on tv. Not on purpose. The funny thing is that she died in the two movies. Revolutionary Road and The Reader. Must watch movie. 
I need (read : want) to get myslef a Digital SLR Camera so I can take photos with better quality. But it's so expensive. Waiting for Xmas miracle now. I hope Santa is reading this *crossed fingers*
I've got a red elephant key chain from Thailand on my Christmas Tree. Elephant + Christmas Tree = a perfect pairs.
Life has never been and will never be a smooth sailing one, but isn't it the beauty of life? Just remember all the loves one you have. Got this quotes from my beloved cousin.




Notice the sleeping child in the photo above. Some people are so poor that they have to sleep on the roadside. Let us be thankfull for what we have. Do not look up all the time, we have to look down sometimes. Will let the picture do the talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment